Become an Affiliate Member of ASTMH
Affiliate Membership offers a cost-effective way for universities, university programs, NGOs, research groups and professional societies throughout the world that have an interest in clinical and basic tropical medicine, infectious diseases and global public health to join and lend their voice to a Society that is a leader in its field.
Affiliate membership within these organizations and institutions is particularly focused on bringing together students, trainees and early-career professionals, and enabling them to take advantage of ASTMH benefits. For universities and other programs with few resources to devote to advocacy, this category offers the opportunity to join in the messaging of a trusted and respected scientific society.
It is expected that Affiliates around the globe will develop a sense of community around shared goals of global health equity.
Benefits of Affiliate Membership
- Membership for the designated university faculty member, program director or NGO representative
- Membership for up to 15 pre- or post-doctoral students
- Read more here for benefits and access to the membership application
Thank you to our Affiliate Members
- Box 4
- Cornell University
- Eck Institute for Global Health
- Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia
- University of Arizona
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- University of Vermont College of Medicine