The 2020 Annual Meeting is proceeding as planned. We are actively monitoring the global situation regarding the spread of COVID-19. We are aware of the risks of large gatherings, especially those that attract attendees from around the world such as our meeting. We are actively exploring options and developing alternative plans should a change in the Annual Meeting be warranted. All updates will be shared in a timely manner via our website, directly through email messages and posts to Twitter and Facebook.
Registration will open on July 6, 2020
The 2020 Annual Meeting will be held at the
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
222 Bremner Boulevard
Your full registration includes:
- Meeting Mobile App
- Plenary Sessions
- Scientific Sessions
- Poster Sessions
- Exhibit Hall
- Light Lunch on Nov 16-18
- Coffee Breaks
- Recorded Sessions after the meeting
Benefits of Pre-registering:
- Your name will be listed in the attendee list. Due to software limitations attendees who register at the meeting will not be included.
- Receive Annual Meeting related emails.
- Access to Online Program Planner.
- Receive the daily Annual Meeting newsletters.
- Immediately following the meeting you will receive access to all recorded sessions. Due to software limitations, attendees who register at the meeting will have a 2 week waiting period.
- Opportunity to give feedback through the Annual Meeting Survey.
Badge Pick Up:
Click here to view floorplan of the Metro Convention Center
Registration and Pre-Meeting Course fees to be announced at a later date.
Parasitology Pre–Meeting Course
The 2020 Pre- Meeting Courses will be held on November 15, 2020
Titles and course descriptions will be updated in early March.
Clinical Pre-Meeting Course
Medical Entomology Pre-Meeting Course
Global Health Pre-Meeting Course
Questions? Contact Brenda Howe, Manager, Meetings and Partnerships at [email protected].