Registration will open on July 6, 2020
The 2020 Annual Meeting will be held at the
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
222 Bremner Boulevard
Your full registration includes:
- Meeting Mobile App
- Plenary Sessions
- Scientific Sessions
- Poster Sessions
- Exhibit Hall
- Light Lunch on Nov 16-18
- Coffee Breaks
- Recorded Sessions after the meeting
Benefits of Pre-registering:
- Your name will be listed in the attendee list. Due to software limitations attendees who register at the meeting will not be included.
- Receive Annual Meeting related emails.
- Access to Online Program Planner.
- Receive the daily Annual Meeting newsletters.
- Immediately following the meeting you will receive access to all recorded sessions. Due to software limitations, attendees who register at the meeting will have a 2 week waiting period.
- Opportunity to give feedback through the Annual Meeting Survey.
Badge Pick Up:
Click here to view floorplan of the Metro Convention Center
Registration and Pre-Meeting Course fees to be announced at a later date.
Parasitology Pre–Meeting Course
The 2020 Pre- Meeting Courses will be held on November 15, 2020
Titles and course descriptions will be updated in early March.
Clinical Pre-Meeting Course
Medical Entomology Pre-Meeting Course
Global Health Pre-Meeting Course
Questions? Contact Brenda Howe, Manager, Meetings and Partnerships at [email protected].