Registration will open on July 6, 2020
The Society is actively exploring options and developing alternative plans should a change in the Annual Meeting be warranted. All updates about the Annual Meeting will be shared in a timely manner via our website, directly through email messages and with posts to Twitter and Facebook.
“As the Society’s Scientific Program Chair, everyone is asking me, 'Are you cancelling the meeting this year?' My answer is that that ASTMH is not about a meeting, but rather a scientific community that shares critical information and works to translate it into better health around the globe," said Daniel G. Bausch, MD, MPH&TM, FASTMH. "That process is more important than ever in the COVID-19 era. This appears to be recognized by our membership as well. Despite the uncertainty, abstract submissions for the 2020 Annual Meeting were about 80% of previous years.
"So, there will be a meeting, with special sessions on COVID-19 and Planetary Health, among others. We hope it will be in-person, but we’re working on contingency plans for pre-recorded and livestream options, if need be. I can’t tell you whether you’ll be seated in a conference room in Toronto or at home behind your computer, but either way, keep ASTMH Meeting, November 15-19 on your calendars."
The 2020 Annual Meeting will be held at the
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
222 Bremner Boulevard
Your full registration includes:
- Meeting Mobile App
- Plenary Sessions
- Scientific Sessions
- Poster Sessions
- Exhibit Hall
- Light Lunch on Nov 16-18
- Coffee Breaks
- Recorded Sessions after the meeting
Benefits of Pre-registering:
- Your name will be listed in the attendee list. Due to software limitations attendees who register at the meeting will not be included.
- Receive Annual Meeting related emails.
- Access to Online Program Planner.
- Receive the daily Annual Meeting newsletters.
- Immediately following the meeting you will receive access to all recorded sessions. Due to software limitations, attendees who register at the meeting will have a 2 week waiting period.
- Opportunity to give feedback through the Annual Meeting Survey.
Badge Pick Up:
Click here to view floorplan of the Metro Convention Center
Registration and Pre-Meeting Course fees to be announced at a later date.
Parasitology Pre–Meeting Course
The 2020 Pre- Meeting Courses will be held on November 15, 2020
Titles and course descriptions will be updated in early March.
Clinical Pre-Meeting Course
Medical Entomology Pre-Meeting Course
Global Health Pre-Meeting Course
Questions? Contact Brenda Howe, Manager, Meetings and Partnerships at [email protected].