- Late-Breaker Abstracts Due August 26
- The Late-Breaker Abstract submission guidelines with link to the submission site will be available in early August.
- The Late-Breaker Abstract submission fee is $75 US.
- Late-Breaker Abstract notices will be sent approximately three weeks prior to the Annual Meeting
- Call for Abstracts (closed)
- Abstract notices will be sent in mid-August.
- Abstract schedule assignments will be sent in mid-September.
- Call for Symposia (closed)
Symposia submissions were as high as last year. Symposium notices will be sent in early August.
- ASTMH Annual Meeting Travel Award (closed)
Learn more about being an exhibitor here.
- Sponsorship and Advertising
The Sponsorship and Advertising Prospectus for the 2020 Annual Meeting is now available. Click here to download the Prospectus.
About the ASTMH Annual Meeting: The ASTMH Annual Meeting draws tropical medicine and global health professionals representing academia, foundations, government, not for profit organizations, non-governmental organizations, the private sector, military and private practice. The meeting is designed for researchers, professors, government and public health officials, military personnel, travel clinic physicians, practicing physicians in tropical medicine, students and all healthcare providers working in the fields of tropical medicine, hygiene and global health.
The Annual Meeting is a five-day educational conference that includes four pre-meeting courses and draws approximately 4,900 attendees.
ASTMH Values and Promotes Diversity
The Society takes great pride in its diverse membership. Through its elected and appointed leaders, committee structure, awardees, Annual Meeting presenters, etc., ASTMH strongly encourages diversity with regard to gender, race/ethnicity, country, and organization (including academia, governmental and non-governmental institutions, and for-profit companies).
2019 Annual Meeting
ASTMH 68th Annual Meeting
November 20-24, 2019 (Wednesday through Sunday)
Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center
National Harbor, Maryland USA (adjacent to Washington, DC)
Download the 2019 Meeting App
Available from the App Store and Google Play
- Download the 2019 ASTMH App from the App Store or Google Play.
- This screen (photo, left) will appear after the app is downloaded.
- Click on the ASTMH Events button on the bottom right (circled in photos). This will take you to the ASTMH Annual Meeting Apps.
- Click on 2019 ASTMH Annual Meeting.