Call for Abstracts
The 2021 Call for Abstracts will be available in mid-March.
Submission Deadline: April 21, 2021
Call for Symposia
The 2021 Call for Symposia is now closed.
- Early June 2021 - Acceptance notifications sent
- Late June 2021 - Finalized information for accepted symposia due
- Mid-September 2021 - Symposium schedule sent to Symposium Organizers
- The symposium format is intended to allow a broad and synthesized review of a given topic, with ample time for discussion. The ASTMH Scientific Program Committee evaluates all proposals and selects those for presentation according to defined selection criteria. Due to the large number of proposals, the selection process is competitive.
- Registered attendees are able to access all sessions through the virtual platform until November 1, 2021.
- Posters are accessible through the virtual platform until February 28, 2021.
Certificate of Attendance
Click here to create your certificate of attendance. Access the site with your ASMTH username and password.
Certificate of Presentation
To request a certificate of presenation please email Brenda Howe. Please make sure to include the title of your presentation or poster in the email request.
Use this link to view the Annual Meeting Program Book, Abstract Book and Late-Breaker Abstract Presentation Schedule. The Online Program Planner is no longer availble. You can create your schedule on the virtual meeting website.
Poster Abstract Presentations
Poster information is available here in the meeting program book. There is no information about posters on the virtual meeting platform or the meeting platform scheduler.
Thank you to our 2020 virtual meeting exhibitors!
Sponsorship, Advertising, Contibutors and Sponsored Symposia:
Thank you to our sponsors, contributors and advertisers.
Continuing Medical Education (CME) Survey and Claim Form
Contact Judy DeAcetis at [email protected] for information to submit the CME Claim Form for the 2020 Annual Meeting. Please note that ABIM MOC credit has been issued for the 2020 Annual Meeting and the deadline for claiming ABIM MOC credit has now passed.