||Submit your abstract by April 4 for the ASTMH 67th Annual Meeting, October 28 - November 1, 2018, Sheraton New Orleans and New Orleans Marriott, New Orleans, LA. Share your research with the world's leaders in tropical medicine/global health.
The Annual Meeting is the premier forum for the exchange of scientific advances in tropical medicine and global health. In 2017, over 4,500 current and future leaders in the field attended.
- Research Meets Real-World Experience – Leaders in the field offer practical insights and strategic vision
- Global Perspectives – 100+ countries represented; researchers, clinicians, young investigators, as well as leaders from philanthropy, government, business and NGOs
- Collaboration and Networking – Pre-Meeting Courses, posters, exhibit hall and four days of concurrent sessions
Click below for information to submit your abstract. Please note important details on:
- Submission details and guidelines
- Selection criteria and acceptance rates
- Selecting the correct submission category
Need help writing your abstract?
Tips for Writing Annual Meeting Abstracts Webinar
|| April 4, 2018 - Abstract Submission Deadline
(held in March 2017)
for a list of Frequently Asked Questions
about the abstract submission process.
ASTMH Values and Promotes Diversity
The Society takes great pride in its diverse membership. Through its elected and appointed leaders, committee structure, awardees, Annual Meeting presenters, etc., ASTMH strongly encourages diversity with regard to gender, race/ethnicity, country and organization (including academia, governmental and non-governmental institutions and for-profit companies).