Sponsorship, Support and Advertising Opportunities
Become an Annual Meeting Sponsor today and complete the sponsorship contract.
The ASTMH Annual Meeting is a five-day educational conference that draws nearly 4,500 attendees -researchers, physicians in global health and tropical and travel disease, military personnel and public health officials from around the world. At last year's meeting over 98 countries were represented.
Organizations that sponsored the 2015 Annual Meeting will be offered first right of refusal for the same level in which they engaged last year. Sponsorship levels released from first rights will be made available to all vendors when the Exhibit, Sponsorship and Support Prospectus is emailed. At the time all sponsorship opportunities will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Use the Annual Meeting to heighten awareness of your products and services among professionals in the tropical medicine field. Reach the leaders, those on the front lines and those who develop and deliver advancements in tropical health to individuals and communities who need it most.
Sponsorship levels range from $5,000 - $20,000
- Opening Reception
- President's Reception
- Opening Plenary Session
- Exhibit Hall Lunch (3 days available)
- Plenary Session (excludes opening plenary)
- Conference Bags
- Internet Nook - SOLD
- Twitter Board - SOLD
- TropStop (student lounge)
- Student Wine & Cheese Reception
- Morning or Afternoon Coffee Breaks (7 options available)
All Annual Meeting sponsorship packages include:
- One-time use of pre- and post-registration mailing list in Excel format (excludes email addresses, per Society policy)
- On general meeting signage in the exhibit hall area
- In annual meeting pocket guide (schedule)
- In monthly e-newsletter
- In print program distributed at the meeting (logos not included)
- Hyperlink on the Society's website
- Via social media outlets (Facebook and Twitter)
- On slides between meeting sessions
Pre-Meeting Course Support
Sponsor: $10,000 (per course)
Co-Sponsor: $2,500 (per course)
Prior to the start of the Annual Meeting, ASTMH offers four Pre-Meeting Courses that address clinical, basic scicence, arbovirology/medical entimology and global health topics.
- Clinical Ultrasound in Resource - Limited Settings - From Basic to Advanced - It's Better Than You Think | Saturday, November 12, 1 - 5 p.m. and Sunday, November 13, 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Chemical Biology: A New Tool for Parasites Biology and Drug Development | Sunday, November 13, 7:30 a.m. 4 p.m.
- Know Thine Enemy: Methods to Identify Mosquitoes and the Viruses they Carry | Sunday, November 13, 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- The Science of Disease Elimination | Sunday, November 13, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Pre-Meeting Courses offer you the chance to have exclusive visibility with a targeted audience prior to the opening of this busy meeting. It is your chance to develop closer relationships with this group of dedicated tropical medicine global health professionals. Demonstrate your support for ASTMH education aimed at clinicians, molecular biologists, medical entomologists and/or global health scientists before the full Annual Meeting program begins.
*Please note Pre-Meeting courses are a support opportunity due to CME accreditation being given.
Pocket Schedule Meeting Guide
- Back cover (full color) - $6,500
- Inside front cover (full color) - $5,000
- Inside back cover (full color) - $5,000
- Interior full page (black and white) - $2,500
The Pocket Schedule is a concise, coil-bound book with just enough detail to enable attendees to quickly find their way to the next session. While the Program Schedule Book and online Abstract Book contain the detailed information for more than 1,700 abstracts and 165 breakout sessions over five days, this pocket-sized, user-friendly guide is in the hands of every attendee and speaker.
Reach attendees in their inboxes throughout the Annual Meeting. Your organization's name (text only) will be added to this email, which features daily highlights and updates that attendees won't want to miss.
$7,500 for exclusive sponsorship throughout the Annual Meeting
$2,000 for one day (in absence of an exclusive sponsor)
e-Registration Bag (LIMITED AVAILABILITY)
ASTMH once again offers a chance to include your brochures, newsletters and/or fact sheets in the e-Registration bag. This options is another great chance to elevate your visibility to all Annual Meeting attendees. After your PDF marketing piece is approved, attendees will have access to it and e-Registration bag materials starting approximately one month before the meeting begins.
$2,500 per inclusion ($1,750 for NGOs, non-profit organizations, government agencies and academic institutions)
Registration Bag Insert (LIMITED AVAILABILITY)
Reach each and every attendee. You have the chance to include your brochures, newsletter, fact sheet, etc. in the 2016 conference bag that each attendee receives when they pick up their badge.
$2,500 per inclusion