Sponsorship, Support and Advertising Opportunities
Complete a contract to become an Annual Meeting sponsor today!
The ASTMH Annual Meeting is a five-day educational conference that draws nearly 4,500 attendees -researchers, physicians in global health and tropical and travel disease, military personnel and public health officials from around the world. At last year's meeting over 98 countries were represented.
Organizations that sponsored the 2016 Annual Meeting will be offered first right of refusal for the same level in which they engaged last year. Sponsorship levels released from first rights will be made available to all vendors when the Exhibit, Sponsorship and Support Prospectus is emailed. At the time all sponsorship opportunities will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Use the Annual Meeting to heighten awareness of your products and services among professionals in the tropical medicine field. Reach the leaders, those on the front lines and those who develop and deliver advancements in tropical health to individuals and communities who need it most.
Sponsorship options range from $5,000 to $20,000
- Opening Reception
- President's Reception
- WiFi Access
- Aisle Signs
- Opening Session
- Exhibit Hall Lunch
- Meeting App
- Exhibit Hall Lounge
- Plenary Session
- Conference Bags
- Twitter Board
- TropStop (Student Lounge)
- Student Wine & Cheese Reception
- Morning or Afternoon Coffee Break
All Annual Meeting sponsorship packages include the following:
- One-time use of pre- and post-registration mailing lists in Excel format excluding
registrants who opt to not be included (excludes email addresses, per Society policy)
- On general meeting signage in the exhibit hall area
- In Annual Meeting pocket guide (schedule)
- In monthly e-newsletter
- In printed program
- Hyperlink on the Society's website
- Via social media outlets (Facebook and Twitter)
- On promotional slides shown throughout the meeting
- On the meeting app
Pre-Meeting Course Support
Sponsor: $10,000 (per course)
Co-Sponsor: $2,500 (per course)
Prior to the start of the Annual Meeting, ASTMH offers four Pre-Meeting Courses that address clinical, parasitology, arbovirology/medical entomology and global health topics.
Pre-Meeting Courses offer you the chance to have exclusive visibility with a targeted audience prior to the opening of this busy meeting. It is your chance to develop closer relationships with this group of dedicated tropical medicine global health professionals. Demonstrate your support for ASTMH education aimed at clinicians, molecular biologists, medical entomologists and/or global health scientists before the full Annual Meeting program begins.
- Clinical Pre-Meeting Course - Migrant Health: Addressing Health Disparities - A Guide for the Practitioner │Saturday, November 4, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. and Sunday, November 5, 7 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
- Parasitology Pre-Meeting Course - Single Cell Biology for Parasitologists │Sunday, November 5, 7:30 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
- Global Health Pre-Meeting Course - The Economics of Health and Disease: Making the Case for Global Health Spending │Sunday, November 5, 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Arbovirology Pre-Meeting Course - Clinical Presentation and Management of Arboviral Diseases: Lessons from the Bedside for Researchers at the Bench or in the Bush │Sunday, November 5, 2017; 7 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
Pocket Schedule Meeting Guide (8.5” X 4.25”/21.6cm X 10.8cm)
The Pocket Schedule is a concise, coil-bound book with just enough detail to enable
attendees to quickly find their way to the next session. While the Program Schedule Book
and online Abstract Book contain the detailed information for more than 1,900 abstracts
and 165 breakout sessions over five days, this pocket-sized, user-friendly guide is in the
hands of every attendee and speaker.
Back cover (full color) — $6,500
Inside front cover (full color) — $5,000
Inside back cover (full color) — $5,000
Interior full page (black-and-white) — $2,500
Reach attendees in their InBoxes throughout the Annual Meeting. Your organization’s name (text only) will be added to this email, which features daily highlights and updates that attendees won’t want to miss.
$7,500 for exclusive sponsorship throughout the Annual Meeting
$2,000 for one day (in the absence of an exclusive sponsor)
Registration Bag Insert (Limited Availability)
Reach each and every attendee. You have the chance to include your brochures,
newsletter, fact sheet, etc. in the conference bag that each attendee receives when they
pick up their badge.
$2,500 per inclusion
For items that are several pages, additional charges may apply.