Sponsored* Symposia are uniquely designed opportunities for organizations* to provide informative sessions in conjunction with the ASTMH Annual Meeting.
Why Sponsor a Symposium?
The ASTMH Annual Meeting is THE premier event for tropical medicine and global health professionals. While meeting attendance has dropped for some associations, ASTMH meeting attendance continues to be strong. Your organization’s presence at the ASTMH Annual Meeting provides an opportunity to meet and network with nearly 4,800 attendees as they review cutting-edge research and clinical care and highlight emerging global trends in tropical medicine. Secure your spot today to get high visibility and access to ASTMH’s global network of specialists – it only happens once annually.
*Sponsors include for-profit and nonprofit organizations, foundations, academic institutions, etc.
Schedule** – NEW – Additional time slot available!
- It’s an opportunity to provide a unique session to your target audience
- No concurrent ASTMH scientific or, educational programming is scheduled in that time slot
- You receive a pre- and post-registration list of all attendees with mailing addresses
- Includes a 50% discount on a booth space
Sponsored symposia are scheduled on:
**Sponsored Symposia are not held concurrently with ASTMH scientific or educational sessions, but may be held concurrently with other sponsored symposia
- Thursday, November 21, 7:15 – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 22, 7:15 – 9:00 p.m.
Fees and Deposit
- $20,000 per evening time slot (1 hour and 45 minutes)
- Upon acceptance, a non-refundable $500 deposit is required and applied toward the fee; the balance is due within two weeks of acceptance.
- May 6 – Deadline for submitting a proposal
- Proposals are then reviewed by a team that includes the Scientific Program Chair
- Mid-June – Acceptance notices are sent to symposium sponsors
Contact Brenda Howe, Manager, Meetings and Partnerships at [email protected]
Disclaimer: Sponsored Symposia are held at the ASTMH Annual Meeting venue but are not recognized as part of the scientific content.