Apply now for the Stanford-NBC News Fellowship in Global Health Media. The Fellowship is open to medical students, residents, fellows and faculty (MD credential required). Medical students applying should have completed their second year of medical school.
Global Health Media Fellows will, over the course of 12 months:
- Learn how to be an advocate for global health
- Learn how media plays a role in perspectives on global health
- Spend six months working with NBC News, and two months working for the Office of Communications at the WHO in Geneva
- Write compelling stories in a developing country (approx. two months)
- Take courses at the Graduate Program in Journalism at Stanford University (approx. two months)
The deadline to apply is February 17. For more information view the Fellowship flyer.